Monday 15 August 2011

Dragons Den - Theo Paphitis

Well what a start to the week!!! yesterday I was lucky to have been selected by the legend - Dragons Den, Theo Paphitis!!!! as one of his Small Business Sunday (#sbs) on twitter. 

Every Sunday Theo picks 6 business's to re-tweet and promote.
 I am so overwhelmed by my new twitter followers and blog visits, it's given me a well needed boost. 
It's very hard to keep going sometimes as everyone with a small business 
will tell you, it is hard work and the times we are in at the moment makes it even harder. 

So a "BIG THANK YOU! Theo" for the boost, new designs this week along side 
my commission work and reply to all my tweets!!!!

Here's my claim to fame pictures.




2 comments:

  1. Congrats on winning #SBS and glad you like my screen shot YAY !!!!


    love Shellybobbins xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations from another sbs winner and welcome to the club! xxx

    ReplyDelete