Wednesday 23 September 2009

I can not believe the way things are turning around this week, I was in a dip last week feeling un-confident, but in the matter of days things have completely changed. Today I have just finished two school workshops, work until Christmas and I can not tell you how much I have enjoyed them. Children will answer questions, give you their ideas it is such fun and they seem to love art, so I am feeling very energised and lucky to be doing what I do. Tomorrow I've been short listed for a Sandwell Learning Award at West Bromwich Albion football stadium, fingers crossed, I am so chuffed that someone thought I deserved an award for the hard work I've done setting up my own business and to be short listed I can't believe it, what a week I've had so far. I have set time aside at the end of the week, to pop new picture of my work on here, so keep checking out my blogg.

No comments:

Post a Comment